We are a small hobby breeder of doodle and poodle mixes in the Kissimmee, Florida area. After finding the love of our lives in a Goldendoodle named Chloe, we set out to recreate this amazing experience for other families to have in their homes. Chloe is an F1b Goldendoodle who is my daughter’s therapy dog and truly the most amazing and sweet girl we could ever want. Her gentleness has become the hallmark of our thoughts of this breed and it is what we hope you also find in them.
Interested in learning more about the dogs we love and breed?
Unfortunately, there is no up and coming litters to share. Check back soon for updates.
CARING FOR YOUR PUPPY
Our puppies are getting 3 meals a day of Muenster Milling Chicken Recipe. You can find this company online. If you choose not to use this food, use what I send to mix with what ever you will be feeding. This will help your baby transition. I have added a link below to help you locate Muenster Millings website.
If your puppy doesn’t seem interested in food, you can try soaking their food in hot water for 20 minutes before serving or adding a little goat’s milk to tempt them. Leaving their litter can sometimes make them lose their appetite for a few days.
For those who have asked about nutritional suggestions: I recommend feeding some Greek yogurt for gut health (no sugar) and some sardines or salmon oil to help with brain development and coat health. I also like the supplement made by Origins. You can find this on Amazon.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW….
- All breeding dogs have a minimum of DNA health testing to be cleared for breeding in our program. We do not breed any dogs that carry for possible health concerns.
- Puppies will need to stay with their litter until they are 8 weeks old.
- We administer worming medications to our puppies every 2 weeks starting at week 2.
- All puppies will leave us with a Florida Health Certificate. This will come from a veterinarian that specializes in reproductive vet medicine after they have a comprehensive exam.
- All puppies will have age appropriate vaccinations.
- We send home a swag bag with each puppy that has a sample of the food we are feeding, toys and a small blanket with their moms and littermates scent on it to help comfort them during the transition.
- We provide breeder support for the life of your puppy. We are here to help you.
- Your puppy will have one month of free health insurance to protect you should any unforeseen accidents happen.